I need to understand few things in retail marketing, answers anybody ?
- If a product can be offered in “buy one, get one free” deal, why same product can’t be offered in averaged “half price”?
- Why governments offer subsidy on buying a new car by scrapping an existing one, even it is in running condition?
- Why return tickets are almost equal or cheaper than one way? In theory it should be half, right?
- Why bottle of water costs more then any other bottled drink like coke? I can’t think of any logic behind this.
- Why nicotine gums have more nicotine (2mg or 4mg each gum) than actual cigarette (8mg for whole box)?