I was on a break, I am still on. It was unexpected one – thanks to Airtel, hutch and her other brothers and sisters for isolating me from the rest of the world. Looks like i will never reach a stage where I “happily did blogging ever after”
ow thank you notes.
- Airtel, thanks for sending a kid on tenth day to look into my modem problems. I was wondering when you are gonna change that “24X7 to service” to “once in a month service”.
- Hutch, That was very new information, that your SIMs stop working suddenly and you your customer will loose all the data he has in it. Solution of buying a new SIM must be bringing you good money eh?
Other honorable mentions
- Thanks for Credit card guys for auto debiting double the money I spent ( with Rs300 fine). That leaves me penniless, hmm feels good.
- HDFC thanks for sending my checkbook to some village near Hyderabad. for me 600KM is really not a distance. And closing my account without my consent was really smart.
- About heavy brokerage ICICI, hm thats valid. By the way did I buy anything. (This one is latest, need to talk to customer care yet)
- DOmino’s broke a record , by sending a pizza after 2Hrs30Mins. I actually asked him “what made you come so early for my next order”
- “Jon Player” have weak stitchings – in dangerous spot.
I totally agree with “bhagwan jab deta he, chappad phad ke deta he”
Come to my work, I am currently adding 15manhrs per day to Indian economy. I did it on Independence day also. Gandhiji must be really happy, clients weren’t.